Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Twilight


I like Stephanie Meyer’s book. I love the imagery that she used to draw the reader in. Her book is a excellent read that takes the reader to Forks, WA. I think when they turned the book into a movie that they director and producers did an excellent job staying true to the book. The cast was wonderful for the roles they were casted to play. I just think it is different and unusual to make a vampire sparkle. However at the same time it is nice to have a bit of a change of the usual Hollywood vampire movies. It is a blend of romance and mystery with the science fiction twist of Edward being a vampire. I love the line that says “So the lion fell in love with the lamb.” I fell that Robert Patterson made a good Edward. He has the good looks while at the same time he has a mysterious look to him. I think Kristen Stewart was a more than excellent choice to play Isabella “Bella” Swan. I like how she can look innocent while also being pretty and staying young. The music that the music director chose was very tasteful. I love during the baseball game you hear Muse’s Supermassive Blackhole. I also enjoy the song called Bella’s lullaby.  The other part of the movie that I like is the author Stephanie Meyer is in a scene at the diner.
The other thing I like is no matter what age you are you can at point relate to the characters in the movie. I have been told from other friends that Bella reminds them of me, which I always found to be interesting. I used to think I was more of Esme than Bella. I have just started to see what they mean. However I have noticed that you can relate to just about all the characters in the movie. A person can find parts of themselves in Edward, Bella, Jacob, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Charlie Swan, Billie Black, Victoria, Laurent and even James.
If anyone is wanting to get their hands on a copy of the book or movie I would recommend Amazon.com or any local bookstore or Wal-Mart should have this selection. I also personally recommend getting the soundtrack which you can get at Amazon.com for pretty affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment