Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Year Resolutions

This year when it came time to make our resolutions. I decided to use a resolution generater to come up with a resolution that'd be simply to keep and rewarding once fulfilled. I got so into it that I now have 61 resolutions for this year. I hve already fulfilled 6 of them with at least  2 more being completed before the end of the month.
My point is by now we have already broken our resolutions. I found by using a generater for my resolution it was easier to create a resolution. I think it has also been easier to complete my resolutions as well.
One of the best new year resolution generators I found was at http://creatingclever.com/new-years-resolution-generator. This is the same generator that I used for my resolutions. I hope everyone else was able to stick to their resolutions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment