Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day playlist

This is a list of songs that talk about fathers and our relationships with them. This would be an excellent playlist for the big day. 

Temptations - Papa was a Rollin' Stone
Eddie Fisher - Oh My Papa
Donna Fargo - Daddy
Clarence Carter - Patches
Elvis Presley - Don't Cry Daddy
The Monkees - Daddy's Song
James Brown - Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
Will Smith - Just the Two of Us
Madonna- Papa Don't Preach
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
Paul Simon - Father and Daughter
Queen - Father and Son
Bob Dylan - Forever Young
Randy Travis & Kenny Chesney - He Walked On Water
Craig Campbell - Family Man
Big Kenny - Long After I'm Gone
Sawyer Brown - The Walk
Daniel Smith - Man Like Me
Gary Allan - Tough Little Boys
Collin Raye - I Think About You
Dierks Bentley - My Last Name
Eric Church - Sinners Like Me
Blaine Larsen - The Best Man
Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'
Rodney Atkins - Watching You
Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life
Ty Herndon - Hands of a Working Man
Bucky Covington - A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How)
Billy Ray Cyrus - Ready, Set, Don't Go
Holly Dunn - Daddy's Hands
Collin Raye - She's With Me
Craig Morgan - Lotta Man (In That Little Boy)
Pat Green - Dixie Lullaby
Brad Paisley - Anything Like Me
Billy Yates - Daddy’s Radio
Jack Ingram - Measure Of A Man
Alan Jackson - Drive (For Daddy Gene)
Jamey Johnson - The Dollar
Brooks & Dunn - Proud of the House We Built
Darrell Scott - A Father's Song
Lonestar - Mr. Mom
Lonestar - My Front Porch Looking In
Tim McGraw - My Little Girl
Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be
Reba McEntire - The Greatest Man I Never Knew
George Strait - Love Without End, Amen
Conway Twitty - That's My Job
Carrie Underwood - All-American Girl
Keith Urban - Song For Dad
Chuck Wicks - Stealing Cinderella
Marty Raybon - Daddy Phone
Trace Adkins - You're Gonna Miss This
Jeff Carson - Butterfly Kisses
Rodney Atkins - My Old Man
Heartland - I Loved Her First
Tracy Lawrence - Til I Was A Daddy Too
Dolly Parton - To Daddy
Paul Overstreet - Seein' My Father In Me
Darius Rucker - It Won't Be Like This For Long
Lonestar - I'm Already There
Lonestar - My Front Porch Looking In
Chase Rice - My Old Man
George Strait - So Much Like My Dad
Reba McEntire - The Greatest Man I Ever Knew
Doug Supernaw - I Don't Call Him Daddy
Randy Travis - He Walked On Water
Zac Brown Band - Highway 20 Ride
Keni Thomas - That One Is My Dad
Lee Roy Parnell - Daddies and Daughters
Jace Everett - Between A Father And A Son
Derek Sholl - Cat's In The Cradle
Craig Morgan - Walking In My Father's Shoes
Chris Young - It Takes A Man
Alabama - In Pictures
Alan Jackson - Home
Billy Ray Cyrus - Busy Man
Andy Griggs - If Heaven
Billy Currington - Walk A Little Straighter
Billy Dean - Let Them Be Little
Trace Adkins - Then They Do
High Valley - The Only Way He Knew How
Travis Rush - You'll Find Your Way
Toby Keith - My List
Travis Tritt - I See Me
Blake Shelton - When Somebody Knows You That Well

No comments:

Post a Comment